Thank you a million times over to Amanda at Hope is Ours, who nominated me for a Happy award! Now I’ve hardly been the epitome of happiness in the last few weeks (well maybe it’s been longer than that!), but being made to think happy thought has certainly helped and knowing that there are the amazing cyber-buddies who think of me really helps with the tough days like yesterday! Amanda has had a struggle with PCOS and Azoospermia, but has recently found a new super doc who found some sperm!!! Her and hubby are headed for IVF and her story helps to give me hope ont he days I think we will never find any sperm from Hopelessly. Thank you Amanda for being an inspiration – you are a star!
When you receive the Happy 101 Award, you have to list 10 things that make your day (mine are in no particular order) and then list 10 blogs worthy of this award (also in no particular order) as well. Post a link to the blogs you nominate, and make sure you let them know that they have been nominated!
My 10 things are as follows:
1. Hopefully – my rock and who loves me so very much!
2. My book club ladies who know just how to provide support on the tough days
3. My Dad, who can be so silly and always makes me laugh
4. Our 4×4 which provides the ability to get away from it all
5. The big windows on our tent which allow you to see the stars when you go to sleep at night
6. My BFF who has been a star at keeping our friendship so strong across the distance and still finds the money and time to call and have endless long chats.
7. My sister who has helped me to realise how awesome it is to have a sister, by being the sweetest and most caring person ever.
8. Our swimming pool which has been a life saver during the current heat wave!
9. My work, which although it is stressful I still love and it really stretches my brain
10. Cuddling up to Hopelessly at the end of the day and the way we ALWAYS kiss in the dark after we have turned out the lights, even if we have to wake each other up to do it!
The 10 Blogs I nominate are:
Hopelessly TTC – my amazing husband is my number one reason to be happy on every day of my life!
Angels on My Mind – she is currently working an a great series of reasons to be thankful, also helps me to remember the good things!
TTC Not 2 Easy – Chopper and her hubby have just had their assessment for adoption
Where’s My 2 Lines – who is doing a great 29 day gift giving challenge
Skrambled – who has just received another BFN and really needs some love and support right now!
Bratty’s View – she is about to have her very first IVF
Adding to the Pack – KK is PREGNANT! Whoo Hoo! This after her hubby edured 3 months of drugs to improve his sperm, Their story gives me hope!
Conceive This – Murgan is undoubtedly one of the very funniest ladies I read!
No I’m Not Pregnant, Just Fat – is having a tough time as they prepare for hubby’s TESE
Fertility Chick – In the midst of a cycle actually in her 2ww!
These writers and others give me hope, laughs and help me to feel like I am not along in the crazy journey.