Sorry I was so lax at updating you folk. After Saturday’s awesome news of 100% fertilisation, Sunday’s update showed 2 embies still at only 1 cell, but 2 awesome embies at 4 cells (1 a grade 4 and the other a grade 5 – our first ever grade 5 embie). So we were told to go in for transfer at lunch time yesterday. Well we got to the clinic to be told we would be transferring three embies?!? I was gobsmacked. I had totally given up on the two which hadn’t divided on Sunday, but it seems one not only decided to divide but actually caught up and was a 6 cell, same as our other two dividing embies. The fourth embie was also now dividing but slower and hadn’t caught up. So we agreed to put back all three of the strongest, biggest embies.
By the time of transfer we had 2 x 6 cell embryos and 1 x 7 cell. Two of them were grade 4 and the other a grade 5! These are the precious little cell collections that were put back.
Doesn’t the one in the middle look simply sublime!
Our other embie is being given a chance to keep developing and if it makes it we will freeze it.
And so the 10 day wait begins. I have hope, I feel like this is possible and I just wish that on St Patrick’s Day we will be dancing in the streets with joy at the awesome news.